Dust Cover/Cambric 101

Dust Cover and Cambric are generally interchangeable terms for that thin black fabric on the underside of your furnit...

Read More

Can't find the answers you need?

We are always here for you. Use the link below to open a support ticket and one of our representatives will be in contact with you as soon as possible.

Open a Ticket